Wednesday, December 20, 2006

KNITTING! WEEEEE!

I know that it seems like forever, but I have been knitting again. Stuff with the house is slowing down (until a bathroom remodel. ugh), so I am taking the opportunity to knit again. I don't know how long that is going to last because the yarn stores here have very limited selection, so I have been digging deep into the stash. Here is what I have been doing the last few weeks.

Scarf for my mom's b-day. Merino Frappe, size 15s, Blus Sky Alpaca Opera Scarf Pattern.

Scarf for me. Some sort of green stuff and the other stuff I can't remember the name of right now (Berroco Hip Hop!). Scribble lace from Knitty. It is not as long as I would have liked, but I ran out of green stuff. Size 32s!
Scarf for Joan, who is watching Rey over Christmas. Eight days with a dog, when you don't have a dog yourself, is a long time. She deserves a scarf. Takhi Baby yarn. 100% merino. Size 15s. Needs to be blocked BAD. Not going to happen.

Katie requested some wrist warmers. Sorry about the color. See above reference to crappy local yarn stores.

I also was working on a top down raglan cardigan, but it is coming out to large, which is not supposed to happen with top down raglans, so I am going to frog it and try something else. Sometimes buying sweaters is easier.

I also wanted to include some gratuitous animal cuteness.

Kate.

Roxy.

Rey with his new toy, Shellie the turtle. Rey says "I love Shellie!"

No comments: