Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Suckis Extremus

This morning Steve went to the post office to get the part from Dell. But guess what? It wasn’t the part from Dell. It was our checks that we ordered, that the bank sent to AUSTIN, and then we had to pay postage due because they forwarded them here. The bank manages to send every piece of junk mail they possibly can to our address here, but the checks, not so much. WTF? Needless to say, I think I am going to have to go on hiatus until the computer is fixed. I mean really, who wants to read this? No one. People like pictures and small bits of fluff. That is what makes Reader’s Digest so popular. It should be called Lazy-Ass Digest because no one really reads it (it sucks anyway, even in large print). But, we are what we are. Because of that, no more posting until I have pictures. And boy, will I have pictures. Except, of course, not of me and my sister, Katie, who came to visit last weekend. Somehow we never manage to take pictures together. Now I see it was just foreshadowing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post some more about your glass blowing escapade. I want to see the lump of glass you made and the technique you used. I also want to know how many old people were in the class, etc... Are you going to take more classes in glass blowing? Do you have plans to make a killer glass pipe - for tobacco products of course?

Anonymous said...

Pot Heads