Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's that you say? Two posts in the same week?

Yes, it is true. I promised pictures, people, and I came through for once. Don't get used to it.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

A shit load of dinosaurs.

In the past month, I have officially made a shitload of dinosaurs if four qualifies as a shitload. My friend, Rich, welcomed baby Georgia (GiGi) in december. I let him pick his present. He wanted a dinosaur like the one i made Kevin's kid. But he wanted a family. Ask and ye shall recieve. Here is the dinosaur family made with Debbie Bliss cotton cashmere and cotton angora yarns. I overstuffed them a bit, but oh well. This is right after I pulled them from the dryer and glued the eyes on. I am not too, too thrilled, but I figured a non-knitter would still appreciate them. I once again used the X-treme knitting dino patterns.

And then because I was in a dino mood and I promised Sarah that baby B wouls get a dino, I sewed another one from a sort of felted cashmere sweater and some actually cool fabric from Jo-Ann. Presto-chango! Viola! Dino-mite!

No comments: