Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sick Kitty :(

Kate had been throwing up a little bit for the past couple of days. Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of stepping in, and cleaning up, mucous and blood. Since this is never good, she had to go to the vet ASAP. She is passing something, they don't know what from the x-rays, but ti is irritating her insides as well as blocking up her whole GI tract with fluid. The X-rays also showed that my attempt to get her to stop eating the weather stripping from the back door was in vain. She had to spend last night and tonight at the vet. she is hooked up to an IV to help hydrate her in hopes that the hydration will help her push through the poop. I went to visit her last night after work. She was all meows when I got there. When she realized I wasn't there to take her home, she started to blow air out of her nose like a bull. She's so cute. Keep your fingers crossed! I need Miss Poo to come home!

No comments: