Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So much news, so little time

I have been very busy as of late. My Dad and Steve’s parents came for a visit. My stepmom, Lorie, was supposed to come as well, but couldn’t at the last minute because of the grandparents. I guess they are now getting to the point where they can not be left alone. We were hoping that after my grandma died this past summer, that Dad and Lorie could have some time to do things together. At least a couple of years. That’s not happening.

Anyway, we did some fun stuff, and I have a bunch of pictures to share, especially for those of you who keep asking for them. Unfortunately, on Monday afternoon, Steve and his parents were involved in an accident, and we spent the entire day in the emergency room. Everyone is ok. My Dad and I were in a different car on the other side of town when it happened. The car is not in good shape. It wasn’t Steve’s fault, and the other driver was cited, so it should get settled soon. Because of that, I had to stay home yesterday to help with calls, drive Steve around to find his car, take out all of the crap from the car, etc.

I am now trying to catch up at work since I had taken Monday afternoon off and missed work yesterday, and have to leave for a friend’s wedding on Friday. I’ll try to post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: